Boat Interiors: Upholstery & Carpet
Boat Upholstery gets damaged, tears and splits, needs restitching, mildews, seat bases and side panels break or rot due to water, sun, and use.
Sometimes, the customer just wants a new, fresher, cleaner look.
Carpet also deteriorates with sun, mildews, and wears out.
Interior and exterior cushions, seat backs, and side panels can be reupholstered, remade, or repaired.
- Recover existing foam, or make new cushions
- Use High-quality Vinyls and Outdoor fabrics
- Color match (as close as possible) to existing or change look completely
- Repair or replace rotted wood or starboard
- Good Selection of Marine grade carpets to choose from
- Custom Snap-in carpets
- Patterned from existing carpet
- Patterned directly from boat
- Glue-in (Cockpit area) carpet replacement
- Cockpit area carpet cleaning